Sunday, June 24, 2007

I went to Galveston this weekend. It was pretty fun despite how much middle-aged gay men like me and cloudy weather. I did get to see a waterspout while driving down the road which was pretty neat and I'll post pictures of that soon.


I've decided that top 5 lists are a fun thing to do and so I'm going to start off my first one:

TOP FIVE THEME PARTIES TO THROW BEFORE I DIE:

1.) Everyone dresses as a different type of dinosaur or prehistoric mammal, and at the stroke of midnight everyone pours out their beverage in honor of their 65 million year deceased homies.

2.) White Trash Bash. This happens before the end of summer for sure. No pants below knee length and no shirts with sleeves. Mullets are a plus.

3.) Dress Like You Did In Elementary School. Did your mom pick out your clothes? You dressed yourself? Do share.

4.) Favorite late 80s/early 90s television star (everyone please don't go as Fresh Prince)

5.) Watch me beat Metroid in 45 mins. Okay this isn't so much a theme party as a way to show you how badass I am at Metroid. Still...


I'm leading a huge expedition to NASA next monday. I want to tell you how I think that'll go down later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your ideas for the theme parties.

www.smokeveil.blogspot.com

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.