Sunday, September 9, 2007

I saw it on the BBC

Somehow over the course of the past five years I forgot how much I like British television. It's low budget, it's excessively dry, it might be the most campy form of entertainment there is, but I love it. I've been watching the new Dr. Who series lately and it's really great. The next episode brings Daleks back (see: campy!). Watching this reminds me of staying up late when I was still in high school to watch all the Brit-Com which came on PBS, and those were always good times. That's why we watch TV isn't it, for good times?

Look at this picture of Chin-Chin (photo cred: Zach):

What. A. Bad. Ass.
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.