Sunday, September 6, 2009

Letter from Grandma

"Dear Trent,

Bet you are surprise [sic] to get this letter.

I know you and Laura enjoyed Bailey's visit as much as she.

I was sitting here watching a program that showed Babies being left in cars in summer and dying. So, I came up with an alarm that would warn people about kids in cars, but I don't know how to get it started. So, maybe you can help. I would like for it to be sensor activated or voice activated saying "baby on board".

No batteries, because they would forget to change them. If sensors it could be by the door on the driver's side, so when they opened the door to get out it would go off. I don't know how to do either one. So if you could help I would owe you big time.

Don't know if we are having a family reunion in Sept. or not, but will let you know.

Love you so much.

Poppy will be working from Nov. to Oct. 3 to 4 times a week until Christmas.

Call if you can help or give me some suggestions on the idea.

Love you,

Nana"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwhhhawwwwww omggg this made my day.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.