Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rock and Roll Highschool

Hi. When I was in Rockwall a few months ago I was feeling nostalgic and felt like documenting my life there before it changed too much. So, I went to my old middle and high schools and wandered around taking pictures of places I liked and/or didn't like. I think there are a few good pictures here, but I suppose that this post won't be of much interest to those not from le Rock. Sorry.



Probably not in the best state of mind at this point.


Oh nooooo.


Saving grace.


Mr. C will let me in if I'm way late, but only if I bring donuts.


Rocketship from Mars or Rockwall High School?


That shit is on the lake.


We can afford a multimillion dollar practice field, but not decent computers to program on.

Nooooooo.


Fuck those.


Once upon a time this was a middle school, until the deluge.

Fun place!


WTF.


Not quite how I imagined myself in 10 years, but alright.


If you can make it out here you are home fucking free.

DO NOT WANT.

This place is a prison.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.