Thursday, January 17, 2008

Caught In Your Superficial, Non-existent, Fairy Story...

Wonderland.

I'm going to go have a little "chat" with Dr. Rapp tomorrow morning. I am more than a bit nervous. It's unfortunate that I have to disappoint him like this since he is a great advisor and if I wanted to be a theoretical physicist I don't think I could be in a better position. I don't want want to be a theoretical physicist. I like theoretical physics and some theoretical physicists are my absolute heroes, but I finally realized (completely!) that the life isn't for me. Teaching high school in L.A. sounds like a much better match! Wish me luck!

Throwing a party for Zach tomorrow, should be exciting. I like that I am able to throw a party, that's nice. Keep it coming, world.

Yours Truly.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

good luck finger-cross

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.