Sunday, February 24, 2008

F.T.D.M's

I had a phone interview with Teach for America today. Two weekends ago I had a personal interview in LA with Teach California Charters. I'll hear back from TCC in a week or so, and TFA by March 7th. I hope everything went okay, phone interviews are sort of unnerving.

Having completely mentally checked out of my PhD program, I'm finding motivation to do homework a scarce commodity. Every day I start out with the best intentions of going to (my one) class and doing my homework and all that, but when I feel good and energetic I usually just end up skateboarding or cleaning. Skateboarding and cleaning is not getting my homework done, and I have a test this Thursday. I suppose it technically doesn't matter what happens, but it's foolish for me to screw off this badly. So -- with you as my witness -- I'm from this point forwards "getting it together" schoolwise. My living environment is also sort of chaotic. I could use a slower pace in that department. All Time Party Time sounded a lot cooler when it wasn't in my living room.

1 comment:

Zach said...

come hang out at my house where it's All Time Boring Time (With Kitty Petting Breaks)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.