Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Axiom of Choice

You can choose to view things however you want. There's been no judgment passed so any offense or ill will you take is completely and arbitrarily determined from your perspective. Nothing about stupidity was ever said and not even close to implied, but a little consideration and responsibility concerning emotions is not unwarranted. Feel free to disagree. I'm just thinking in the best interest of friends, and I won't put a heavy load on you if you won't put a heavy load on me. Empathize. Don't try and make me feel bad because I act in a way that protects me. At this point in my life where my life is a big question mark, I can only value things on a friendly level. Don't misconstrue.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.