Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Sun Also Rises

Everyone around me is anxious and this in turn is making me anxious, though I really don't have much reason to be. My life is pretty stable and my responsibilities are reasonable. I am employed, paid, physically healthy, and busy with my own work. Life is changing in the sense that more people whom I've become accustomed to hanging out with are leaving soon, but I always make new friends and I shouldn't really worry about that. I'm meeting goals, academically, physically and socially. I can't really tell where this nervousness comes from, it might be totally unfounded. I need a new footing but I want this to be something totally internal, a real solid anchor of my own that lets me keep sailing. Yadadaimean?

The weather is perfect today and everyone is enjoying themselves. Victory has been had on multiple fronts, and I feel that I'm going to do really well on my first test tomorrow (crossed fingers). If I'm a little iffy lately, bear with, I am a work in progress.

<3

1 comment:

katie said...

hows about a phonecall this weekend, eh? If you've actually read that then you can tell me how it ends perhaps.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.