Sunday, November 11, 2007

Epicly Later'd

Last night was a fun one. There was the annual Town Hall Old vs. New party where I saw some friends getting mad sauced. I wasn't drinking because I was driving the 'burban party bus. That party was a pretty okay time but I knew that the other dance party was going to be way more rad. I thought it would be tight and then it was tight. We went over there and it was basically everyone we didn't know, which is good. The whole apartment had been turned into a splatter painted dance fest, and it turned out to be a pretty epic time with Hunter djing. Much dancing and much walking it out.

The title of this post is how I feel about physics.

1 comment:

becca said...

best dance party. and after party with much guac and salsa! what were we doing? i have to tell you about the conversation across the way.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.