Thursday, November 8, 2007

Physics Fan For Life

So I finally got the tattoo, as I mentioned previously. Here is a picture:


I'm pretty pleased and it is healing up rather nicely. Even if I don't continue with physics forever I don't think I'll ever be bored with the idea of Feynman diagrams and the processes they represent. Even if they are made obsolete by a superior technique or -- G-d forbid -- an exact solution, they are still a neat representation of the major intellectual advances made in the latter 100 years of this past millenium.

Life is fun, it's nice to enjoy it for the simple day-to-day things. I don't feel like compartmentalizing or making any predictions about the future, because the present is here to take advantage of each second. How much fun is that!?

<3

1 comment:

23 and Crotchety said...

yay :)
what about the inscription?

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.