Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I forgot a title for this, how about "Suck It"?

Oh the work week, how I love it. I saw someone ghost riding the whip the other day on campus, that was pretty awesome. He was definitely was sort of embarassed when I called him out on it. If you're gonna do it you gotta own it, that's my tip for pulling anything off. A heroin addiction looks real bad if you're acting like a pussy who's concerned about a few rotten teeth and track marks, but if you're that guy that does it and everyone knows does it but still shows up to parties and acts like he's fine then you're probably just genetically better than everyone else around you. Just quit before you're 25*, it'll be fine.

I need to sell my truck ASAP, so I can update on my b-boy status with a Benzo. Maybe I'll do that with all my free time**.

Yours truly, <3.


* If you're 25 and still on smack just promise me you'll quit by 30.
** Do some work you asshole!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.