Friday, April 27, 2007

Exciting News! Spencer and I have leased a place to live for the next while, and that place is Sophie's soon-to-be old house on Pershing. It's a really neat two story house with hardwood floors and a huge living room. There's also a little room under the stairs to which we will attach some badass function. I have already claimed 'best room' privileges in the house as I have been shafted the past two times (inadvertently, but still). It also has a yard and shit, so it's gonna be mad party party central. Hunter will be joining us next fall, but if you or anyone you know needs a place for the summer, there is a vacant room. Will post pictures soon!

I promised that I would post pictures of our projects in the nano-lab, and I'm a man of my word:




Ehh, ehh, whattya think about that?!

1 comment:

Zach said...

be a lot cooler if that was the floor plan of your new house.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.