Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today I turned in the first draft of my thesis, all of its 35 page glory. I am scared of what Dr. Rapp has to say about it since the rest of his reviews have all gone fine. I'm pretty sure he's saving up an ass-chewing.

For those of you who care -- about me, at all -- you can put this blag up on your RSS feed because it will be so interesting and so funny. I plan to update it every MWF, but maybe not always about my life. Who cares about that shit anyways. So, if you love me, "FEED ME SEYMOUR!"

My latest sojourn into vegetarianism-ism has been pretty successful, though I predict a brief lapse this weekend for Fam-Fam Reunion 2k7. I think the most interesting change that comes about due to the dietary change is just how regular you can become. Spencer and Sophie and I have already had a chat about how you cannot be the "most regular" as it contains some sort of contradiction. Whatever.

Fun Facts About Vegetarianism:

1.) You poop green.

2.) People like to make fun of you.

Have you guys been keeping up with the VA Tech shooting? I recently came across the gunman's plays (link), which are both disturbing and awfully written. If I had to guess the author from the writing alone I would want to say he was a demented 12 year old, but in some sense I think that's probably a correct assumption about someone who must have been self-centered enough to do such a thing. Anyhow, it makes me angry to think about that event too much.

God speed,
G'bye.

1 comment:

Trent said...

haha, that wasn't due to vegetarianism dipshit. That was due to the movie before being nothing but blood and guts and then the sausage patty sort of looked like that. STEP OFF OF THESE N-U-Ts

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.