Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Are You Honest When Noone's Looking?

Can you summon honey from a telephone?

I thought it would be tight and then it was tight. Today was really good! I woke up fairly early, ate a good breakfast, drank good coffee, went to work and got everything I needed to get done...done! I received some good news about a class I wanted to take, the department opened up a new section taught by the best professor in the department and put me in there since I was waitlisted. I spread the news to a few good friends who I knew were taking the other class with a much harder fella. Positive.

I'm going to L.A. on Friday to hang out with Beau for a while, he says I should bring swim trunks which doubles the excitement! Also, my flight turns out is much better than I expected and I'll be arriving before midnight as I previously thought. This will be a good trip. Positive.

I had a good conversation with my friend Becca who came to pick me up from work since it was so cold today and I'd rather not walk. She had a good conversation with an associate dean tied to the womens' center that she put a lot of time into as a student but is concerned about now. Apparently it was a pretty productive conversation as she seemed to feel a lot better about the situation! Good good.

I'll bring my camera with me and hopefully be able to photo-update anything neat that happens while I'm there, else I'll be back after Christmas! Byee.

Yours Truly, <3.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.