Saturday, December 15, 2007

An Elegant Mess

I've arrived. After Beau picked me up from the airport we went over to a party out in Val Verde. It was pretty neat, definitely a good segue from a plane trip. We stayed up pretty later and stayed over with a friend of his. I woke up and took some pictures, and took some throughout the day. I'm having fun.


I saw this when I woke up:


Cheerful.


Good marnin' Beau


Then we went home to Beau's house. I think the stairway is pretty awesome.


Pretty rad.


Beau's Haus.


It also has a pretty decent view.


There is a door to the roof!


Solar panels to soothe our ecosouls.


Home decor.



We went to Supreme after lunch and saw this retro skateboard art exhibit next door. It was alright.


There was more stuff, but the lighting was sort of off.


I took this really quick because I was afraid to be sniped:



Sorry if the pictures are a little bad, I'm taking them kind of quick as I go along. I hope you are having a good time. Bye!

Yours Truly.

1 comment:

Zach said...

glad you're having a good time buddy

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.