Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sightseeing

I'm at that coffee place I go to sometimes. It's really fun to watch people and you see some especially interesting people here on a Saturday night. This guy keeps walking by and I can always tell it's him approaching because it sounds like a dog on leash and collar. He has all these chains and keys attached to his pants (straight up '00 Hot Topic style) and he walks with a lope. I mean an actual lope, his stride is elongated and he thrusts his head forwards with every step. He makes these ewwyerweird grunt noises and sort of murmurs under his breath as he walks by. Will he she be my best friend?

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Yours Truly.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.